- Fair Info
- Fair Events & Schedules
- 2016 Daily Program
- 2016 Concert Line-Up
- 2016 Fair Attractions & Events
- 4-H & Open Class
- 2016 Kids Day
- 2016 Disabilities Awareness Day
- 2016 Green Earth Education Day
- 2016 3 on 3 Basketball Tournament
- 2016 Fair Parade Registration
- 2016 Road Run Registration
- 2016 Kids’ Fun Run Registration
- 2016 Strongman Competition Registration
- 2016 Classic Car Cruise-In Registration
- Fair Feature Stories
- Year- Round
Elkhart County 4-H Fair Green Earth Education Day
Green Earth Education Day provides groups and businesses an opportunity to educate the community on ways they can become more environmentally responsible and sustainable. Green Day is on Friday, July 29, 2016 in Heritage Park from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
There are 3 ways you can participate, and you may choose to participate in more than one way:
- Vendors who promote their product through educational and/or interactive displays.
- Exhibitors/organizations who provide educational & interactive displays
- Group or business that wish to sponsor the “Green Earth Education Day” event and recycling efforts at the Elkhart County 4-H Fair.
Click here to find out more
Questions e-mail contact:
Elkhart County 4-H Fair Green Earth Education Day Presents “UPCYCLING CONTEST”
Items that are made from something old or unused to be repurposed into something new. The Contest is limited by imagination only and must be in good taste and Fair appropriate.
Friday, July 29, 2016
Contest is open to all residence in Elkhart County young and old. There will be three age groups:
Youth, Grade K-12
Adults – Age 19 to 59 years of age
Seniors – Age 60 +
Three (3) Categories you may enter your repurposed items.
2016 Application – Entries must be constructed by the Exhibitor; not purchased. Entries will be judged, plus The Fairgoers will be able to place votes for “People’s Choice Award.” Prizes will be awarded. This is a FUN event to promote recycling and show off your creative talents. Questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.