- Fair Info
- President’s Welcome
- Fair Information
- FAIR FEATURES! Blog
- 2017 Daily Program
- 2017 Fair Map
- 2017 Fair Livestream Radio
- 4-H & Open Class
- Advance Sale Admission Tickets & Ride Wristbands
- Bike Trail Map
- New Building Projects & Fundraising
- Commercial Exhibitors & Food Vendors
- Fair RV Camping
- Media Information
- Corporate Picnics
- Fair Events & Schedules
- RV Camping & Rallies
- Year- Round
Elkhart County 4-H Fair Green Earth Education Day
Green Earth Education Day provides groups and businesses an opportunity to educate the community on ways they can become more environmentally responsible and sustainable. Green Day is on Friday, July 28, 2017 in Heritage Park from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
There are 3 ways you can participate, and you may choose to participate in more than one way:
- Vendors who promote their product through educational and/or interactive displays.
- Exhibitors/organizations who provide educational & interactive displays
- Group or business that wish to sponsor Green Earth Education Day event and recycling efforts at the Elkhart County 4-H Fair.
Questions e-mail contact: Elkhartcountygreenfair@gmail.com
Elkhart County 4-H Fair Green Earth Education Day Presents “UPCYCLING CONTEST”
Items that are made from something old or unused to be repurposed into something new. The Contest is limited by imagination only and must be in good taste and Fair appropriate.
Friday, July 28, 2017
Contest is open to all residence in Elkhart County young and old. There will be two age groups:
Youth, Grade K-12
Adults – Age 19 to 59 years of age
Three (3) Categories you may enter your re-purposed items.
2017 Application – Entries must be constructed by the Exhibitor; not purchased. Entries will be judged, plus The Fairgoers will be able to place votes for “People’s Choice Award.” Prizes will be awarded. This is a FUN event to promote recycling and show off your creative talents. Questions can be directed to email@example.com.