- Fair Info
- President’s Welcome
- Fair Information
- FAIR FEATURES! Blog
- 2016 Daily Program
- 2016 Fair Map
- 4-H & Open Class
- Advance Sale Admission Tickets & Ride Wristbands
- Bike Trail Map
- New Building Projects & Fundraising
- Commercial Exhibitors & Food Vendors
- Fair RV Camping
- Media Information
- Corporate Picnics
- Fair Events & Schedules
- RV Camping & Rallies
- Year- Round
Press Releases & Latest News
Visit Fair Features
Fair Winner Photos
Elkhart County 4-H Fair Flickr
The Elkhart County 4-H Fair appreciates our 2017 media partners.
We welcome your participation and coverage of Fair events, especially our 4H programs, exhibits, and ticket sales.
To facilitate your participation and coverage, Fair admission tickets will be provided to media staff.
• Media staff required for coverage will be issued gate admission passes in the number required for each day’s presence on the grounds. You will request the daily passes by completing and returning the Media Pass Request Form.
• All media and gate passes must be picked up at the fair office prior to July 20th. We do not mail passes.
• The Elkhart County 4-H Fair will, at their discretion, be the final arbiter of the number of gate & parking passes issued.
TV CREWS in station vehicles requesting to enter the inner-grounds must be escorted and directed to an appropriate place to park by a member of the marketing team. Please call the fair office 574-533-3247 prior to arrival.